- ENGINE: Vanguard™ 810cc EFI air cooled petrol engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection system.
- Favourable petrol consumption.
- Twin 21 litre fuel tanks (42 litres total).
- Dual-stage industrial air-cleaner extends engine service life.
- Vanguard Oil Guard System – Extending oil exchange interval to 500 hours.
- CONTROL & SAFETY SYSTEMS: Ergonomic control panels feature a cup holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Flip-up seat for easy service access.
- Premium mid-back seat with armrests and adjustable fore and aft positioning.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- FABRICATED DECK: 61″ / 155 cm cutting width
- 3-IN-1 TRIPLE cutting deck – The all-new TRIPLE mower deck offers unique versatility. Rear discharge, side discharge and two levels of mulching are available in one package! This revolutionary convertible mower deck makes it possible to adapt to every circumstance you encounter.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 6 mm increments from 3.8 – 12,7 cm.
- Features top greaseable cast-iron spindles.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life and is more dependable.
- SUSPENSION/CHASSIS: ForeFront™ Suspension.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles feature 21 cm cooling fans that also assist with repelling debris.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||3-Year Limited/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts & labor in year one; parts only in years two and three.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months).
Suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours.
Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.