TANDEM XLI-520 52cc Brushcutter
WHILE STOCKS AVAILABLE
NORMAL PRICE R4395
OUR PRICE R3995
YOU SAVE R400!
The DRIVE2® is built with fewer parts, which leads to lighter weight, which leads to superior hill-climbing ability, a virtually greaseless chassis and the lowest maintenance costs in the industry. The only golf car bumpers rated for 5 mph impacts. And they’re the same height front and rear, to minimize damage in the barn. An automotive style dash that provides your golfers with all the creature comforts and puts everything within easy reach. Thermoplastic olefin body panels that are puncture resistant, cold-weather resistant, and closely color matched to the extra-durable automotive-grade polyurethane paint that goes on them. And on the electric, a motor control unit that moderates speed on downhill stretches and simultaneously recharges the batteries. Available in the Petrol and Electric models.
Premium petrol lawnmower for large gardens. Steel chassis – 460mm cut, large grasscatcher. (Also available on Aluminium chassis – 480mm cut, at slight price difference)
Available with Briggs & Stratton or Yamaha MZ190V 4 stroke (Yamaha 2 stroke is pictured but discontinued) engine.
– Available with Yamaha MZ190V, Briggs & Stratton 850 I/C or Briggs & Stratton 650 EXi 4-stroke motors (we don’t supply it with the Honda motor pictured here)
– Yamaha motor has chain lubrication for slopes and auto-choke for easy starting
– Wide 53 cm cutting diameter
– 2-in-1 : mulching or side-discharge
– Heavy-duty large front & rear wheels (205 mm) with sealed industrial ball bearings
– Central height adjustment (10-positions, 10 – 65mm)
– Heavy-duty, folding operator handle
– If you need to mow large areas where grass collection is not important, the Professional™ Coaster is right up your alley.
– Axles mounted in anti-rattle nylon bushes.
– Protection plates on the front wheels reduce costly downtime
Petrol motor options: Briggs & Stratton B&S 850 I/C, B&S 750 DOV, Yamaha MZ190V, Honda no longer available (pictured)
Chemical pump for corrosive liquids. This chemical pump with its thermoplastic body is designed to pump corrosive liquids such as fertilizer, and is widely used for aerial crop sprayers and crop spraying in general. Also used in the commercial fishing industry to handle salt water for cleaning purposes whilst onboard.
For large areas, the Super Coaster boasts a wide 625mm cut, ball bearings on the wheels are shielded to keep dirt out, and convenient grease nipples make maintenance as easy as possible.
Other motor options available: (pictured with Yamaha MT110 2 STROKE but this motor is no longer available), Briggs & Stratton 850, Briggs & Stratton 750 DOV, Yamaha MZ190V
For large areas, this slasher type mower with 2 heavy swing back blades means you can cut the roughest of rough. The tricycle configuration and free-pivoting front wheel means you can cut close to trees, under shrubs and even over edges. Smooth operating throttle control
This 6kVA 4-stroke electric start generator can satisfy most emergency needs during power outages. This generator also offers the convenient optional remote control system, via a 10m long cord with on/off start display. Ideal for home and office use.
High head pump, 4-stroke, portable twin impeller water pump, designed for use in fire fighting and irrigation. This self priming twin impeller water pump delivers exceptional head (pressure) via a 3 way outlet and therefore has applications in fire fighting/home protection and for sprinklers/irrigation.
5kVA Portable, convenient welding current or electricity on demand. This welder/generator combination is housed in a wheeled frame for easy portability, a lifting point, cable coiling points and welding rod holder. The ideal ‘power tool’ for farmers, construction, artisans and mobile workshops. The legendary Yamaha MZ360-K2-50 engine is coupled to a ZANARDI welder/alternator end producing world-class power for when you need it. The ability to select from between 60 and 200 amps max welding current makes it one of a kind.
rated 2.9kVA/max output 3.0kVA Petrol Generator, with computer controlled inverter ensuring high quality electricity. Perfect for your office environment and complex homes. So quiet, your neighbours won’t even know it’s running!! Economy control function, oil warning system, auto decompressor for light recoil starting, electric start, DC output capability for charging batteries, easy to carry handle, very quiet at 54.5 to 61dB
Industrial/Commercial 2-speed self propelled slasher/mower
– 12hp Yamaha MZ360 engine with Full Cyclone Filter,
– 75cm cutting width – designed for larger areas of lawn or veld grass, often bought for Municipal use
– Easily accessible, removable cover for cleaning & maintenance
– Belt driven system (Low speed 3.3 km/h, High speed 6 km/h)